6.17.2009

selachophobia


Selachophobia: the abnormal and persistent fear of sharks.

This is what sent me sprinting out of the ocean on a family vacation after wading in up to my thighs. This is what plays with my head when I'm in the freshwater river near the cabin. This is what sparks the terrifying dreams I have every morning just before I wake up. This is what has started a panicky cold sweat from casually looking at this stupid National Geographic photo before uploading it.


This is what makes me laugh at my own idiocy - how ridiculous am I??

If you have a phobia, please let me know immediately so I can stop feeling like a total R-wing candidate.
:)

1 comment:

Molly Kate said...

Excuse me Alex? Like a what? I think I find that offensive...


But I'm afraid of knives :[ including scissors